Visitor Monitoring
Live chat by BoldChat


5.1 F-1 Student Visa for USA

You can apply for a student visa in your home country or change status to student after legally entering the US under other type of visa.

Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for a student visa.

International student consultants are available to assist you with searching and applying for a F-1 Student Visa.

Obtaining form I-20 from the school you will be attending is the first step in the application process.

Download the F-1 Student Visa Application Guide and start the application process today!

There are certain conditions to obtain the F 1 Visa:

  • The applicant should be a full-time student
  • The study program applied for must be an academic one.
  • The institution where the applicant of the visa will study must be approved by the US Immigration Service (it should be authorized to issue form I-120)
  • The applicant should have a viable monetary support

For more information, contact on  +91 22 26403270/71 or 98928 99072

Email   This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.